GVSU Laker Store- Textbooks
IMPORTANT DATES FOR WINTER TEXTBOOK ORDERS
*Exceptions may apply to orders that contain out of stock textbooks, textbooks that are on back order, or other special circumstances. If this occurs, the order will be processed as soon as the books become available.
- November 29th: First day to order online.
- December 22nd: Online orders placed by December 22nd will be processed before classes start, guaranteed.* Orders placed after this date may take additional processing time.
- January 3rd: We will not be accepting online orders after January 3rd. After this date, we encourage customers to shop in-store.
Need help ordering your books? Watch the instructional video below for step by step instructions on how to place an order with GVSU Choose.
Sell back your books at GVSU Laker Store and receive cash back today! Books can be sold back regardless of where you purchased them, but make sure you don't sell back your rental books. In addition to books, GVSU Laker Store now accepts used calculators and some looseleaf books.
Click here to check current sell back prices.
Click below to access course materials for the following classes:
- 100% refund through the first week of classes.
- Packaged materials must be returned with all components unused and an unbroken seal.
- Books may be sold back after the first week of classes for buy back value.
GVSU Laker Store strives to keep costs low by:
- Maintaining low operating costs.
- Increasing the availability of used books.
- Working directly with faculty and publishers.